- Go to Settings>Device Preferences;
- Select "Sound"
- Turn off "System sounds"
D2 Pro Troubleshooting
The projector has two systems. When you are in the projector system, you are controlling the volume of the projector system, so as in the Android system. When you think the sound is lower than before, please switch to the other system to check the volume.
Please ensure that you have adjusted the sound on your device and two systems of the projector(projector system & Android TV system).
The ventilation of the projector might be blocked. Move the stuff away and turns off the projector for half an hour to cool it down. Make sure that nothing is blocking the ventilation when you turn on the projector again.
The screen shows no signal. You might choose HDMI or USB accidentally.
- Go to the projector system again with the switch button on the remote control.
- Or press the home page button to switch the signal source.
- The Wi-Fi connection might be unstable. Please check your home Wi-Fi speed first. If other devices have the same case, try to reboot your Wi-Fi router.
- Too many devices connect to the same Wi-Fi, which might lead to slow Internet. Please disconnect other devices from the same Wi-Fi and try to play the video again.
- If your Wi-Fi speed is slow, you can change the resolution of the video to a lower one for a faster watching experience.
- Try to cast videos to the projector, not to mirror your devices to the projector. Mirror takes more traffic from the Internet than cast.
- Ensure that the batteries in your remote are correctly placed and of power.
- Check if the remote's indicator turns red/blue when you press the button.
- Feel free to contact us if the remote still needs to be fixed.
- Check if the remote indicator turns blue when you press the button;
- If the button turns red when you press it, please re-pair your remote to the projector again.
- Pair: Go to Settings>Add accessories. Press the volume & OK buttons at the same time for the connection.
- Go to the Android TV settings>Add accessories;
- Choose the original remote and click unpair.
- The on-screen instruction for the new remote pair will appear. Just follow the instruction to pair the new remote.
- Change the batteries inside the remote control with new batteries as the Bluetooth remote will consume more power than IR remote.
- When you are controlling the projector system, please point to the IR receiver of the projector. If you control the Android TV system, please ensure the indicator is blue. The Blue indicator shows that the remote is on Bluetooth mode and will control the projector better.
- Ensure that the projector is not connected two more than two other Bluetooth devices, which might interfere the performance of the remote control.
Audio latency is the time it takes for audio move from your projector to your Bluetooth speaker. And Bluetooth connection spend a lot more time in the "processing" stage than a traditional wired connection. Plus, Bluetooth connection will be interfered by another signal source such as WiFi. There are some solutions below that you could decrease the latency:
- Disconnect other devices from your soundbar. As other devices might try to connect with it and influence the connection to the projector.
- Turn off other wireless connections close to the projector and Bluetooth signal.
- Keep your distance from other Bluetooth devices to avoid interference.
- Change the position or location of your device. It may need to be closer to the video.
- Disconnect other Bluetooth devices with the projector, as too much Bluetooth devices connected will interfere the Bluetooth signal.
- Feel free to contact usif the problem still exist.
Please follow these steps to fix the problem.
- Disconnect other devices from your Bluetooth devices.
- Restart the Bluetooth device and projector.
- Keep your Bluetooth speaker close to the projector.
- If the Bluetooth speaker is powered on by a battery, ensure it's not in an out-of-power state soon. A low battery state will influence the performance of the Bluetooth connection.
- Feel free to contact us if the problem still exist.