Yes. You can connect to the Bluetooth headsets/speakers by Settings>Add Accessories. However, The projector system doesn't support Bluetooth connection.Learn more here.
D2 Pro Domande frequenti
The current Android TV operating system is 10.0. The system will remind you of new firmware when there's the next version available. You can click update when the notification appears on the homepage.
It's higly recommended to keep the firmware up to date. Learn how to upgrade the firmware here.
Streaming / Casting Videos
It has pre-installed certified Netflix. You can watch it on the Android TV system or cast videos directly on the projector.
Yes. You can download Hulu directly from the Google Play store.
Yes. You can mirror it from your iPhone by downloading the App Airscreen.Learn more here.
Yes. You can mirror via Google Chrome.Learn more here.
If your remote is broke/defective, please contact us for a new one. If you need to control the projector right now without the remote, you can try the following ways.
- Plug in the keyboard to the projector with a USB connection.
- Click "up,down,left,right" key to navigate the menu, and press the "enter" key to confirm.Click "esc" key to go to the previous menu page.
- If you need to go to the projector Settings, click "F11" key. If you need to return to the Android TV system, click " Return" on the projector's menu control.
- The Android TV system can also be controlled by the virtual remote on your phone or tablet. Download Google TV or Google Home APP on an iOS device; Download Android TV or Google TV APP on an android device.
- Ensure that the batteries inside the remote perform.
- Check the indicator of the remote, as only the IR mode remote can control the projector.If not, just press the switch button to turn it back to IR mode.
Please click here for the IR profile.
Yes. You can only use USB Stick on the projector system.
The projector has one HDMI port.
Audio / Sound
No, the projector does not support Dolby Audio. If you are watching videos with Dolby Audio, please turn off all Dolby Digital-related output on your video resource (e.g., TV stick or Android TV system).
You can adjust the volume for each of the two systems. Just press the switch button to go to the projector interface and adjust the volume. Similarly, press home button on the remote control to go to the Android TV interface to adjust the volume.Bluetooth connection can only work while you are on the Android TV system. If you want louder sound on the projector system, please hook it up to a speaker with an aux cable.
The sharpness of the projected image is mainly determined by the projector resolution and the video resolution. The native resolution of the ETOE projector is 1080p. If the picture is not sharp, please make sure the output resolution of the video is 1080p.
How to achieve the best brightness and clarity experience:
- The brightness can be adjusted in the menu. During daytime use, simply increasing the “contrast” and “brightness” can achieve the optimal image. When using a projector, a bright environment can also result in poor projection brightness. It is necessary to turn off lights or close curtains to enhance the projector performance.
- Correct focal length: If the projector focal length is incorrect, the projected image will be blurry. You can manually press the focus button on the remote control to adjust the focal length.
- Correct projection distance: The distance between the projector and the projection screen also affects the clarity of the image. If the distance between the projector and the screen is too far or too close, the image will be blurry. The recommended viewing size is 40"- 80" inches and the recommended project distance is 3.54ft-7.08ft.
- Issues with the projection screen: Poor quality or improper materials of the projection screen can also result in a blurry image. You can replace the projection screen with a high-quality one or even use a white wall instead of a screen.
- Keystone correction function: Keystoning can adjust the aspect ratio, but it may reduce the quality of the projected image. It is suggested to minimize the angles of tilt (up/down, left/right) of the projector to minimize the effects of keystone distortion.
- If there is dust or dirt on the projector lens, you can gently clean the lens surface with a soft cloth.
An optical engine is an important part of a projector. Most projectors use the open optical engine, while the ETOE projector applies a fully sealed optical engine. This prevents black spots from appearing on the projected picture by ensuring that dust cannot get into the optical engine. With this specialized design, ETOE projectors work longer and don't need to be disassembled and cleaned regularly for a sharp projected picture.
If you are idle on the homepage for more than 5 minutes, the projector will automatically enter Companion Mode, which acts as a screen saver. You can mute the video or click the back button to exit. Go to Settings → Other Settings → Screen Saver to turn this feature off or set a timer for it.
Yes. Press the power button on the remote control and choose the shutdown timer with the left arrow or go to Settings → Shutdown Timer to set the timer.