- Go to Settings>Device Preferences;
- Select "Sound"
- Turn off "System sounds"
ETOE Seal Troubleshooting
The ventilation of the projector might be blocked. Move the stuff away and turns off the projector for half an hour to cool it down. Make sure that nothing is blocking the ventilation when you turn on the projector again.
The screen shows no signal. You might choose HDMI or USB accidentally.
- Go to the projector system again with the switch button on the remote control.
- Or press the home page button to switch the signal source.
- Open the back of the projector and then press the connection cables of the little box inside tighter.Please find the video and it will show you how to fix it:
- Ensure that the batteries in your remote are correctly placed and of power.
- Check if the remote's indicator turns red/blue when you press the button.
- Feel free to contact us if the remote still needs to be fixed.
- Check if the remote indicator turns blue when you press the button;
- If the button turns red when you press it, please re-pair your remote to the projector again.
- Pair: Go to Settings>Add accessories. Press the volume & OK buttons at the same time for the connection.
- Go to the Android TV settings>Add accessories;
- Choose the original remote and click unpair.
- The on-screen instruction for the new remote pair will appear. Just follow the instruction to pair the new remote.
Audio latency is the time it takes for audio move from your projector to your Bluetooth speaker. And Bluetooth connection spend a lot more time in the "processing" stage than a traditional wired connection. Plus, Bluetooth connection will be interfered by another signal source such as WiFi. There are some solutions below that you could decrease the latency:
- Disconnect other devices from your soundbar. As other devices might try to connect with it and influence the connection to the projector.
- Turn off other wireless connections close to the projector and Bluetooth signal.
- Keep your distance from other Bluetooth devices to avoid interference.
- Change the position or location of your device. It may need to be closer to the video.
- Feel free to contact us contact us if the problem still exist.
- Make sure the HDMI cable work and the Switch Base HDMI port work.
- Put the switch on the Switch Base. Connect the projector and the Switch via the HDMI cable.
- Make sure that the signal source is set to the HDMI signal source