Orders & Refund
When will I get the order if I place the order on etoeofficil.com?
We aim to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.
Once your order is successfully submitted, our warehouse processes your order the following business day. It is then picked, packed, and dispatched. Once it is on its way to you, you will receive an email notification containing your tracking information, along with an estimated delivery date from our partner courier, Australia Post.
My product is faulty. How do I return it for a replacement or refund?
All of our products are covered by 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. If you believe you have a faulty product, or it doesn't work as expected, please go to our Warranty Page to submit a request.
Are ETOE products covered by a warranty?
The warranty for a ETOE projector is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. ETOE offer a extended 6 months warranty for registered product. Learn more here.
How do I use the projector to watch Netflix?
- For product D2 Pro, E2 Pro, E3 Pro with built in Android TV, just press the Netflix button on the remote control to watch Netflix.
- For product D2 EVO,D1 EVO:
Method 1: Click APP manager to access the "Netflix"app;
Method 2:Connect to your smart device with HDMI cable to play Netflix.
What's different between native resolution and supported resolution?
The native resolution is the Horizontal by Vertical pixel count. For example, if the resolution is 1920 x 1080, that means there are 1920 horizontal pixels by 1080 vertical pixels on the chip. The real pixles depend on the resolution of the chip. If the projector has the native chip with 1920 x 1080 native resolution, but it can support higher resolution via software translation. Thus the 1920 x 1080 is the native resolution and any resolution higher or lower is the supported resolution. The common software translation tool will be VLC or other similar media player.
How to resolve the message "No signal" ?
- Please make sure that you choose the right input signal source;
- If your ETOE projector has built-in Android TV system with the ETOE TV box, please make sure that cable connected to the box is connected tightly.
How to control the projector if I lose my remote control when the new one haven't arrived yet?
How to fix the projector on the stand or ceiling?
1. Find the screw hole at the bottom of the projector.
2. Take out the tripod stand for the projector.
3. Attach the stand on the projector, and it will be easier to put the projector upside down for this process. Here's the instruction photo.
4. You can also fix the projector to the ceiling in the same way. ETOE projector allows for Front Ceiling.
Go to Settings>> Projection>> >>Projection Mode to choose Front Ceiling.
Here's the instruction photo of setting the projection mode.You can also set it to other modes as you want.