ETOE D1 EVO Setup Videos & Instructions
1. Get a clear picture
- Place the projector minimum distance of 3.5ft to the screen/wall.
- Adjust the focus knob to get a clear picture.
- When placing the projector center-off, use the keystone correction to get a rectangular image.
- Notice: We don't recommend to do too much keystone correction as it will influence the picture resolution.
2. Turn D1 EVO into a Bluetooth Speaker
Use ETOE D1 EVO as a Bluetooth speaker.
3.Mirror your device to the projector
4. Upgrade the firmware (OTA feature)
5.Download APP on the APP store
Download APPs on the store to get more entertainment.
Notice: Please ensure that you the projector has connected to the Wi-Fi.
6.Play videos from your USB stick
With the support of the open source APP VLC, you can play most multimedia files. Get into the APP to read files from your USB stick.
Notice: Please ensure that you the projector has connected to your Wi-Fi.