ETOE D2 (A1171) Firmware V.2.9.22
What's new on ETOE D2 firmware (Newest Version: V2.9.22)
1. Fix the issue that YouTube videos might not be cast or mirrored to the projector stably. (Firmware versions that are earlier than V.2.3.28. Please notice that 3.28 is the released date of the firmware)
2. Able to set the timer for the Companion mode or turn off it. (Settings>other settings>Screen Saver>off)
3. The original sound will be bigger and "Sound Mode" added to the second menu so that you can get louder sound by adjusting the sound equalizer on "Personal."
1）Long press the Menu button to get the second menu to choose below sound mode:
2）If you want a louder sound when watching movies, please try to get personalized EQ on the "Personal."
- 120Hz (emphasize low sounds)
- 500Hz (emphasize low sounds)
- 1.5KHz (bring vocals out)
- 5KHz (bring vocals out)
3）Allow the adjustment on the image. Choose Image Mode>Personal, and you can make your own settings for the image.
1. If your original remote loses or broke accidentally by a puppy.
Contact ETOE support for a replacement. We will send you a new remote.
2.There is no blue upgrade bar appear after I insert the USB stick.
The format of your USB stick is FAT32 / NTFS as the projector can't read exFAT format. Click here to understand how to identify the file system.
You can also test if your USB stick can be read by the projector first without understand the format of your USB stick.
You can also re-format your USB stick if you need to do so.
Newest Firmware (V2.09.22)
Rar Version: Download (831MB)↓
Bin Version: Download (1.49G) ↓
Instructions: PDF ↓