Firmware ETOE D1
What's new on ETOE D1 firmware (Newest Version: V2.0-20221013)
1. Better sound balance;
2. Control volume up / down function with the control panel on the projector;
3. Decrease the power assumption, as producing eco-friendly products is one of our mission.
Check the necessity of firmware upgrade
1. Turn on the projector and go to HomePage>Settings>Version;
2. Check the version number, and version number is generally named after the created date;
3. If the version is not the same as the newest one, it is recommended to update to the newest one.
How to upgrade the firmware?
1. Download the firmware;
2. Copy the software to the root file of your USB flash;
3. Power on the projector;
4. Plug in the USB flash to the USB port of the projector;
5. Select Setting>software update with USB flash;
6. Wait for the update.
1. If your original remote loses or broke accidentally by a puppy.
Contact ETOE support for a replacement. We will send you a new remote.
2.There is no blue upgrade bar appear after I insert the USB stick.
The format of your USB stick is FAT32. Click here to understand how to identify the file system.
You can also test if your USB stick can be read by the projector first without understand the format of your USB stick.
You can also re-format your USB stick if you need to do so.
Newest Firmware (V2.0-20221013)Bin Version: Download (2.79MB)